From as little as
for three nights
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is an unspoilt wilderness experience, on the banks of the Zambezi, where guests rapidly become friends. Imbabala was originally built in 1987 and first opened in 1988.
Despite being completely refurbished over the years, Imbabala is still a small unpretentious safari camp offering a true “African Safari Experience”.
What we Offer
- Imbabala Bush Spa
- Incredible Birding
- Zambezi Tiger-Fishing
- Superb Game Viewing
- Zambezi River Cruises
- Accommodation and meals as served.
- VAT on accommodation, meals and drinks.
- Early morning tea, brunch or lunch, afternoon tea & dinner.
- Game drive am or pm, River safari am or pm & Night Drive.
- Local Brand drinks.
- Return scheduled airport transfers for guests arriving / departing ex Victoria Falls or Kasane airports only.
Family & Children
There are very few places that manage to strike a balance between the excitement of adventure and the relaxing quality time that families need.
However, this is exactly what Imbabala promises, and it is this unique balance that makes the safari camp your ideal family getaway.
Packages & Specials
Experience the best Victoria Falls has to offer by choosing one of our lodge packages.
Connect with Us